DuPage County Workers' Compensation Lawyers
Lombard Attorneys for Clients Injured on the Job
When you suffer an injury or an illness in the course of your employment, Illinois law provides that you should be entitled to collect workers' compensation benefits to cover your losses. Unfortunately, collecting those benefits is not always that easy, and, in some cases, seemingly impossible. At Mevorah Law Offices LLC, we understand the challenges that you may be facing when you have been injured at work, and we are equipped to help you obtain the full benefits available under the law.
Illinois Lawyers Protecting Workers' Rights
On-the-job injuries and illnesses can occur in virtually any line of work. Of course, some industries are statistically more dangerous than others, but accidents can certainly happen anywhere. The experienced attorneys at our law firm will work with you in seeking compensation for any type of workplace injury and illness, including:
- Injuries sustained in construction site accidents: Moving heavy machinery and chaotic worksites can be extremely dangerous to construction workers and other on-site employees;
- Factory and warehouse accident injuries: Employees responsible for manufacturing, processing, storing, and shipping merchandise and goods may suffer falls, broken bones, and back injuries;
- Injuries and illnesses to healthcare workers: Those who work in the fast-paced, high-stress environments of hospitals, clinics, and urgent care centers can easily get hurt or become ill due to nature of their jobs;
- Office worker injuries: While office jobs may seem relatively safe, sitting at a desk and staring at a computer for hours at a time can take a toll. Common office injuries include repetitive stress injuries, arm and shoulder problems, neck and back issues, and headaches and eye strain from excessive computer use; and
- Shipping and trucking injuries: Loaders and truck drivers experienced thousands of injuries each year. Some occur in the course of loading or unloading cargo, while others are the result of motor vehicle accidents while on the road.
No matter what type of work you do, if you have been hurt on the job, we are ready to help you get the benefits the law says you deserve.
Helping Injured DuPage County Workers Rebuild Their Lives
Workers' compensation benefits are intended to cover the costs of medical treatment and care, lost wages, and vocational rehabilitation when necessary. In some cases, workers' compensation is not sufficient or available to cover an injured worker's needs, and a third-party personal injury lawsuit is necessary. In other situations, you may even qualify for Social Security Disability benefits. Whatever your situation may be, our award-winning attorneys will provide the responsible, straightforward representation you need.
If you or a loved one has been injured on the job, our team can help you sort through the facts and determine your available options. Contact Mevorah Law Offices LLC to learn more about what we can do for you. Call 630-932-9100 for a free consultation at one of our 4 convenient locations, including in Lombard, Bloomingdale, Naperville, and Chicago.