Who We Represent in DuPage County and Kane County, Illinois
Workers' Comp Attorneys For Injured Illinois Employees
- Office and Management Employees can claim benefits for injuries from broken bones and carpal tunnel syndrome to heart attacks and psychological injuries from job stresses.
- Construction Workers, Heavy-Equipment Workers and Tradesmen can be seriously injured from many of their daily on the job activities. Even if the injury was caused by a third-party, like another contractor, you can file a third-party claim and receive benefits.
- Factory Workers put lots of stress on their bodies at work and have many opportunities for injuries, whether it's due to an accident or a repetitive action. Workers' compensation provides medical care, rehabilitation, lost wages, and disability benefits.
- Nurses and Health Care Employees work long hours where they are exposed to many people and many opportunities for injury. Workers' Compensation provides benefits whether the employee was assaulted by a patient, exposed to a virus or blood born pathogen, developed an allergy to latex, or otherwise injured on the job.
- Airline Employees are injured so often that before they have decided what to do about an injury, the airline demands that they see an airline doctor, and then urge the doctor to return the employee to work before they are physically ready. You may choose your own doctor and are entitled to workers' compensation benefits, but should consult an experienced attorney like those at Mevorah & Giglio Law Offices to deal with your employer and their workers' compensation insurance attorneys.
- Truck Drivers, Package and Delivery Drivers, Dock Workers can get benefits for injuries including motor vehicle accidents, injuries such as carpal tunnel syndrome from repetitive actions, and injuries from slips and falls or twisting and lifting or handling parcels.
- Public Transportation can present many opportunities for injuries from daily activities like motor vehicle accidents and slips and falls, or exposure to disorderly passengers.
Any job can potentially injure its employees, and workers' compensation will provide you with benefits for psychological injuries from stress, physical injuries due to the employer, a third party, repetitive actions or even a mistake by the injured employee.
With the help of an experienced workers' compensation attorney at Mevorah & Giglio Law Offices, thousands of injured employees have received the benefits they deserve. Call or contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation. We have evening and weekend hours available and 5 convenient offices to serve you including Lombard, St. Charles, Bloomingdale, Naperville and Chicago.